I've gradually lost 30 pounds over the past three and-a-half months, so I'm craving the foods that the diet Nazi folks tell us to stay away from. Lately, I've been eating "healthy" stuff: salads, Healthy Choice meals, soups, oatmeal, skim milk, diet soda, water, sugar-free cookies, 100 calorie snacks, and Sun Chips. However, this stuff gets tiresome.
Here's my fatty wish list...
1. Chili cheese fries (extra cheese, please!)
2. Double bacon cheeseburger
3. Double Quarter Pounder with cheese
4. Cheese enchiladas
5. 1 pound Carne Asada burrito
6. Soft-batch chocolate chip cookies
8. Large supreme pizza
9. Boneless buffalo wings with ranch (less bone = more meat!)
10. Cheesy breadsticks
12. Krispy Kreme Donuts
13. Fried, stuffed jalapenos
14. Fried egg rolls with sauce
15. Anything from Taco Bell