you know you grew up in the 80's if
1. you've ever ended a sentence with the word sike.
2. you can sing the rap to the fresh prince of bel-air and can do the carlton.
3. you know that "woah" comes from joey on blossom
4. you wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
5. you made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
6. you know the profound meaning of " wax on , wax off"
7. you wanted to be a goonie.
8. you remember the craze, then the banning of slap bracelets.
9. you still get the urge to say "not" after every sentence.
10. you ever owned a pair of jelly-shoes.
11. after you saw pee-wee's big adventure you kept saying "i know you are, but what am i?"
12. you thought doogie howser/samantha micelli were hot.
13. you remember alf, the lil furry brown alien from melmac.
14. you remember new kids on the block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "nkotb"
15. you knew all the characters names and their life stories on "saved by the bell," the original class.
16. you still sing "we are the world"
17. you remember "i've fallen and i can't get up"
18. you remember, "where's the beef?"
19. you used to (and probably still do) say "what you talkin' 'bout willis?"
20. you tight rolled your jeans.
21. you wanted to be ferris bueller on his day off!!!!