Originally posted by nightngale1998
...You know.. I know.. if you wanted a RICK you could have one... you have made better choices in being a great Mom and choosing a career helping others...
Ahhh, my friends. Thanks for the support, as always!
Okay, meeting guys. I said I was going to post one day about my internet dating attempt (which is how my best buddy met RICK RICK RICK RICK RICK RICK RICK, did I tell you about Rick? RICK). Here goes, in bulleted form:
- Date #1: Said he was 5'10". Was actually 5'6". Had 5 gold teeth, one of which had diamond dice inlay. NOT.
- Date #2: 44 years old. Said he was an extremely successful stock broker. But, since he agreed to pay for his now deceased girlfriends medical bills when she had cancer and had no insurance he has no money and works at Sears in the electronics dept but feels he has a lot of responsibility because his sister died of cancer also and he was trying to raise her kids but the father came back into the picture and they had this big argument and the rest of the family is mad at him because they didn't get along and he has his views and they have their views and his father was an extremely possessive man who was a minister who pilfered lots of money from the church and slept with many women and molested his sisters and he doesn't have any contact with him anymore because his mother didn't realize what was going on and he had to.......:zzzzz :zzzzz NOT.
- Date #3: 41 year old. Worked for Sprint as a telephone repair guy. But he was also in the military and is a member of a unique squadron called "Night Flight" and he can be called to duty at any time and cannot disclose when he goes or where he goes for any extended amount of time and sometimes he has to go out to the Test Site in Nevada to repair phone lines and he cannot call anyone and even though he has a cell phone he cannot call out because it was disconnected when he forgot to pay his bill but that was before his truck was repossessed and he needs some time to get all that together - oh could I buy him a set of clippers to cut his hair? And he didn't call for a week because he was in training in Texas where he was in a horrible accident with 3 of his cousins who all died but thank goodness he survived but was found bleeding out of his ears and was semi-comatose in a secret military hospital where they can't release any information about him because he is in the "Night Flight" squadron. NOT.
- Date #4: 37 year old, from San Diego. Can I pick him up, he doesn't have a car. Oh, and if I give you $80 in cash could you write a check and order some body building supplies online and when you get the order could you drop it off at my apartment? NOT.
- Date #5: 39 year old, from NY. Morehouse graduate. Loan officer at bank (supposedly). First date stuck his tongue in my ear. I said, "not that kind of party, bro." Never heard from him again.
I would go on, but it just gets even worse.