BIG butts...

  1. OK ladies, how many of you put those big butts in a bathing suit and go to the beach without embarrassment? (I hope I didn't offend anyone here) I swear I won't be caught dead on the beach in a bathing suit even though they make them large enough for me, it doesn't mean I'm to buy it, put it on and lay out. I'll go as far as wearing shorts, but I miss my tan.
    C'mon fess up! We're all not bathing beauties... :imbar :stone
    •  
  2. 42 Comments

  3. by   LasVegasRN
    I am always afraid that if I put on a suit and lay out somewhere a bunch of animal rights activists will find me and try to push me back into the ocean.
  4. by   KaraLea
    Originally posted by LasVegasRN
    I am always afraid that if I put on a suit and lay out somewhere a bunch of animal rights activists will find me and try to push me back into the ocean.

    ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! :imbar
  5. by   oramar
    Oh, I was in a grouchy mood and someone just cheered me up and made me laught.
  6. by   live4today
    LaVegasRN said: "I am always afraid that if I put on a suit and lay out somewhere a bunch of animal rights activists will find me and try to push me back in the ocean."

    Cheerfuldoer's response: :roll :chuckle :roll

    And, I'd probably be right behind ya, sis!
  7. by   Sleepyeyes
    you guys are too much!

    ever since I saw the 90-year -old, skinny, tanned and lying (breathing!) happily on our local beach, wearing naught but a string bikini, I wear what I want.
  8. by   night owl
    Ata girl!!!
  9. by   Furball
    To hell with bathing suits...shorts and sports bra for this chick. Bathing suits are made only for perfect bods....
  10. by   nursejws
    Since we moved, I feel like we're living at Melrose Place - but that hasn't stopped me from going to the pool. I've been twice, the 2nd time I got burned, so I haven't been since then. Hubby won't go with me...I just want a friend with me so I can talk and tan at the same time. Cell phone doesn't count...I want a physical person with me.
  11. by   donmurray
    LasVegas, It's a loooong push to the ocean from where you are! You'd get sandpapered to nothing at all! LOL
  12. by   Ted
    Originally posted by Sleepyeyes
    you guys are too much!

    ever since I saw the 90-year -old, skinny, tanned and lying (breathing!) happily on our local beach, wearing naught but a string bikini, I wear what I want.
    :roll

    Ted
  13. by   NurseAngie



    ~Angie
  14. by   live4today
    Originally posted by Furball
    To hell with bathing suits...shorts and sports bra for this chick. Bathing suits are made only for perfect bods....
    In Germany, I could sunbathe with the best and worst of bods...in the NUDE...and NOBODY cared one way or the other. Germany rocks in that respect! The only place I have ever lived where I got an all over body tan without having to worry about some weirdo drooling in my direction. If I want to sunbathe nude here in America, I do it on my patio where no one can see me. It's my privilege to tan my body nude if I want to, so I appreciate the privilege...without the perverts around to turn it into THEIR drool session. :chuckle

close