Almost There!!!!!!!!!

  1. EXACTLY 36 HOURS AND THIS DAMMMMM CAST IS HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
  2. 11 Comments

  3. by   LasVegasRN
    Woo hoo!!! :hatparty:
  4. by   live4today
    SUNNYGIRL........GO OUT AND CELEBRATE ONCE THAT BAD BOY IS OFF! CAREFUL SCRATCHING THE ITCH, THOUGH......REMEMBER TO RUB GENTLY THE ITCHY SPOTS. :kiss

    Also......soaking the limb that was in the cast (which limb are we talking about anyway :chuckle)...anyhoo....soak it in some warm water that has a cup of oatmeal in it. That will help the post-cast itchiness, and soothe the skin as well....making it nice and soft.
    Last edit by live4today on Aug 5, '02
  5. by   adrienurse
    Awww. And we didn't even get to sign it.
  6. by   OBNURSEHEATHER
    Originally posted by cheerfuldoer
    ......REMEMBER TO RUB GENTLY THE ITCHY SPOTS.
    Whoa! That sounds a little kinky

    So happy to hear that the cast will be off soon! And looky how good you got at typing! I remember the first few days, all the misspelled words... you've come so far!

    :chuckle Heather
  7. by   shay
    Ooooooo, honey......wait till you see how loooooooong your leg hair is!!! Holy sasquatch, batman!!! Mine was long and ingrown and all kinds of weirdness. I looked like ape girl.

    And patches of dry, peeling skin.

    Oh, yeah, and the leg that was in the cast is like 2 inches smaller in diameter and looks totally retarded for like a week.

    HAVE FUN!! I feel your pain.......:chuckle

    whoops......it's on your arm......well, same thing, different location.......

    BEWARE OF APE ARM!!! :chuckle :roll
  8. by   live4today
    Originally posted by OBNURSEHEATHER


    Whoa! That sounds a little kinky

    So happy to hear that the cast will be off soon! And looky how good you got at typing! I remember the first few days, all the misspelled words... you've come so far!

    :chuckle Heather
    I see your PMSing this past week at home hasn't destroyed your wonderful sense of humor, babygirl! :chuckle :kiss
  9. by   OBNURSEHEATHER
    Originally posted by cheerfuldoer
    I see your PMSing this past week at home hasn't destroyed your wonderful sense of humor, babygirl! :chuckle :kiss
    Never! I'm just a funny b*tch now!

    Heather
  10. by   live4today
    Originally posted by OBNURSEHEATHER


    Never! I'm just a funny b*tch now!

    Heather
    :chuckle :roll :roll :chuckle :kiss
  11. by   sunnygirl272
    currently at 25 1/2 hours before the cast comes offf.....my left hand, up to just below my elbow....
  12. by   OBNURSEHEATHER
    Originally posted by sunnygirl272
    currently at 25 1/2 hours before the cast comes offf.....my left hand, up to just below my elbow....
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning. Well... when I get up... in the afternoon....

    Heather
  13. by   shygirl
    It's going to fell light as air. As if it is floating away. That is how mine felt anyway! Congrats , Shygirl

close