1) Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.
2) Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
3) On the second day, the knee was better, and then on the third day I disappeared.
4) The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
5) Discharge status. Alive, but without my permission.
6) Healthy-appearing, decrepit, 69 year old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
7) The patient refused autopsy.
8) The patient has no previous history of suicides.
9) Patient has left white blood cels at another hospital.
10) Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the last three days.
11) She is numb from her toes down.
12) Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
13) I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
14) Skin, somewhat pale, but present.
15) The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
Jun 30, '02
like who wouldn't be depressed after all that time.........#15 of course is what i am referring too'.....or maybe micro is mistaken, but micro is referrin' to somethin'
renee', indeed you are such a cheerfuldooer..........
you have found your home and in the heart of micro if but the first of many.................................
what I am trying to say is Renee', you rock and i, micro love you'
and to all peace and good night'
micro and out
Last edit by micro on Jun 30, '02