Top 8 Captions - Select winning caption in our 12th Nursing Caption ContestRegister Today!
This is a Contest on Top 8 Captions - Select winning caption in our 12th Nursing Caption Contest in Information Center ... We've selected the top 8 and now it's up to you to select the winner! Please select the best...by Joe V Admin Nov 20, '12We've selected the top 8 and now it's up to you to select the winner! Please select the best choice from the poll below...
All captions can be found at 12th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100
The winning caption will be awarded $100!
Thanks to everyone who participated!
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
and the winner is Pnkmdgt ... the cartoon may be viewed at The most outrageous excuses from patients.Poll: Poll: Select the best caption for the cartoon above...
129 Votes / Multiple ChoiceLast edit by Joe V on Nov 23, '12
By the way, you're both working Thanksgiving.
Yea, sorry I can't tell you who gave you smallpox.. HIPAA violation!
And how long have you been having this hallucination?
I don't care how you got here. What matters is, are you both vaccinated?
So glad to see a man stop to ask directions!
These rotating shifts are making me crazy! Is this a dream, or am I like Scott Bakula in Quantum Leap?
So, I have 5 critical, 23 seasick, 42 with I-need-to-get-off-this-boat-itis. Do you all want to start triage, or should I?
So let me get this right, you two were playing pilgrims and indians, and the arrow is stuck WHERE again?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=798598©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,608 Views
- Nov 20, '12 by qestoutI don't see an arrow stuck anywhere
- Nov 20, '12 by Paco-RNHIPAA is misspelled in the one entry ... fail!
- Nov 21, '12 by NRSKarenRNQuote from Paco-RNAN Mod Team mistake-- corrected to HIPAA, !HIPAA is misspelled in the one entry ... fail!
- Nov 21, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNWell, that was fun! And, not nearly as stressful as the last election I participated in
- Nov 21, '12 by Nursing2102The arrow one is the best! As for who said you didn't see an arrow, Idk if you were being sarcasic or not but if you weren't: maybe it's somewhere not visible.... which may have been implied by the question!!!
- Nov 21, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNOf maybe it's a Cupid Arrow, but I guess that would make it a Valentine Cartoon?
- Nov 21, '12 by qestoutJust joking around--no sarcasm intended.
- Nov 22, '12 by sharpeimomIf that pesky arrow is stuck where I suspect it is, a trip to an ER of the future is just ahead!
- Nov 23, '12 by Joe VCongratulations!
and the winner is Pnkmdgt ... the cartoon may be viewed at The most outrageous excuses from patients.