allnurses.com 2013 New Year Article ContestRegister Today!
- by Joe V Admin Jan 62013 is upon us and we are eager to get the ball rolling. For the New Year Article Contest, 4 winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $600. We have selected 9 subjects for you to choose from and they are:
- Your take or experience with online Distance Learning.
- Your take or experience with different types of Nursing position(s) or Degree(s).
- Things that make you go ummmmmm?
- Success stories in Nursing
- How do we, as a nation, decide who receives medical care?
- The impacts of the ACA (Affordable Care Act) on the elderly.
- The changing face of nursing.
- Patients / experiences that made you glad you are a nurse.
- Assisted Suicide Nursing
The articles can encompass daily work, past experience, education, study tips, etc.
Only articles submitted in the following sections will be considered for this contest:
- Nursing Career Advice
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Specialties
- Nursing Student
- Nursing Colleges
- Patient Education
- Nurses Rock
- Nursing Activism / Healthcare Politics
- Nurse Colleague / Patient Relations
- Nursing and Spirituality
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. It is a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 638,000 nurses. You can learn more about nursing as a career, find tips on networking with fellow colleagues, read personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
4 winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $600! Each winner will be rewarded $150.
You will help select the winners - a Top 10 poll will be available at the end of the quarter. A week later we will announce the 4 winners.
- Article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- Articles must be submitted between Jan 1st - Mar 31st.
- No plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- Articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
- Keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
Note: You may submit multiple articles.
How to Submit an Article
Good luck to everyone! We are looking forward to reading all your articles!
UPDATE: We have chosen the Top 10 Articles.
Vote for your favorite - Top 10 - You Decide Who Wins 2013 New Year Article ContestLast edit by Joe V on Apr 2
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=806377©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,091 Views
- Jan 6 by nhnursieWho won the 2012 contest? Or did I miss something right in front of me?
- Jan 6 by nhnursieThx! Congrats to the winners!
- Jan 7 by ianursing22anyone can join right?even those who are just newbies in this site?thanks
- Jan 7 by Silverdragon102yes anyone can join as long as criteria is met and the article hasn't been publish elsewhere
- Jan 18 by Joe VWe are getting some great articles so far - keep them coming! Thank you.
- Mar 13 by Joe VGet your articles in - the 2013 New Year Article Contest ends March 31st
- Apr 2 by Joe VUPDATE: We have chosen the Top 10 Articles.
Vote for your favorite - Top 10 - You Decide Who Wins 2013 New Year Article Contest