allnurses.com 2012 Article Contest 3rd QuarterRegister Today!
- by brian Admin Jul 8, '12Hi everyone! the last article contest was a huge hit. thank you.
4 winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $600 awarded!
For this article contest we have 5 subjects for you to choose from:
- what made you pursue a nursing career?
- defining moments in your nursing career journey
- times when you or another nurse you know have gone beyond the call of duty
- my courageous patient.....
- a person who has had an impact on you as a nurse or nursing student
These articles can encompass daily work, past experience, education, study tips, etc.
Only articles submitted in the following sections will be considered for this contest:
- nursing career advice
- critical care nursing
- nursing specialties
- nursing student
- nursing colleges
- patient education
- nurses rock
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. it is a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 610,000 nurses. you can learn more about nursing as a career, find tips on networking with fellow colleagues, read personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
Prize: $150 each
Contest ends sept 30th. winners will be announced first week of oct.
- article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and tos.
- articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- articles must be submitted between july 1st - sept 30th.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc.
- you grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. you will be notified and credited if published.
- keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
Note: you may submit multiple articles.
Good luck to everyone! we are looking forward to reading all your articles!Last edit by Joe V on Oct 4, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=754469©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 13,790 Views
- Jul 9, '12 by johnstoyHi all, this sounds interesting. As a first year nursing student, I am fairly new to this forum (although I was an aide prior); I'm just wondering, how do we post an article?
- Jul 9, '12 by NRSKarenRNSee our FAQ section: How to write a successful article for Allnurses.com----Please read before submitting
- Jul 14, '12 by yolandaozI think you have to build up points by reading posting by others and commenting. Then you can begin to post.
- Jul 14, '12 by sirIQuote from yolandaozNo, that is incorrect. Please see the 2 posts above by Administration.I think you have to build up points by reading posting by others and commenting. Then you can begin to post.
- Jul 18, '12 by morecoffeeplsDo rights return to author if original allnurses.com publication acknowledged?
- Jul 18, '12 by Joe Vauthor retains copyright ... you just grant us rights to print
we will always contact the author when and if we start printing
- Jul 25, '12 by P_RNAnother great contest. I'm looking forward to reading the entries!
- Aug 5, '12 by Joe VAttention
We added Nurses Rock to the list of sections considered for this contest.