Tuesday January 29, 2013
- 3Jan 29, '13 by Sabby_NC
To you all on this mild day,
Wow wish I could stay home and enjoy the day due to the mild temperatures before all heck breaks loose tomorrow. Will be very nice I have to say.
Good day out in the field yesterday, got 5 visits done with time spent at each home.
Will have 4 to visit today and will head off from home to my first patient. May have to drop quickly by the office today for some supplies and drop my activity log in but that should be all.
Had the house appraisal yesterday which went well just cannot wait to get a copy of the thing for interest. Hubby said the guy absolutely loved the log home. Well it is a nice home what is not to love. hahahahha
I guess I should go toss my tail into the shower but I will soon enough. Going to make a yummy bowl of porridge to satisfy my belly while running around the roads.
Lately I have been coming home to have some soup for lunch but that is later in the afternoon.
Hope your day is kind to you and may you all be a blessing to those you come across today.
Much love sent to you all.
- 140 Visits
- 4Jan 29, '13 by Joe NightingMaleMorning Sabby
Slept well last night with the aid of melatonin. Felt rather strange yesterday, tired and felt very down for no apparent reason. By the end of the day I was better. Quite odd. Hopefully I'll feel better today.
Nothing else going on, work went fine yesterday, took things easy as I was tired. Today going to work on choosing benefits, now that I'm permanent. Hopefully no surprises today.
- 4Jan 29, '13 by aknottedyarnGood morning Sabby and Joe. Good day to all who have yet to stop by.
Up early due to partying next door. Who wants to party at 0430? I know, young obnoxious kids in their first apartment. They don't realize they can get kicked out. They only rent. The owners of the condos will complain. They were loud and loud in the parking lot. Our BR overlooks this so I was up around 0330. My dog was trying to be quiet but her job is to announce all intruders in the building, so she thinks. Not a fun way to awaken.
Already at work and responding to emails.
Joe, I suspect the Benadryl for all bad things. I take it occ. for insomnia and always regret it because of the depressive nature of it.
Have a wonderful day.
- 3Jan 29, '13 by Spidey's mom GuideGood Morning all
Sitting here with the heater at me feet sipping coffee and reading AN.
I have to get ready for work now. Spidey is up too and needs some breakfast.
Have a great day!
(I took Benadry last night Joe - woke up so darn groggy. But I took it night before last and woke up refreshed! Who knows?)
- 1Jan 29, '13 by aknottedyarnI am sick at heart. I just read thaqt my home area is in a flood watch. They were torn under with Irene and have been building back up since. Each high water brings more fears for all of them. Please add a wee prayer for those in the flood areas of the north east.
- 1Jan 29, '13 by Sabby_NCQuote from aknottedyarnConsider it done I am so sad hon. :-(I am sick at heart. I just read thaqt my home area is in a flood watch. They were torn under with Irene and have been building back up since. Each high water brings more fears for all of them. Please add a wee prayer for those in the flood areas of the north east.