LUV; don't play the stupid game; I'm a different kindaRegister Today!
This is a discussion on LUV; don't play the stupid game; I'm a different kinda in General Off-Topic Discussions, part of Family Central ... STOP with the LPN vs RN ****. STOP it now! I love this site; you are all nurses. I look up to you,...by SushiJoe Apr 27, '12STOP with the LPN vs RN ****. STOP it now! I love this site; you are all nurses. I look up to you, all of you; you are all nurses. I'm taking my TEAS V on Tuesday. I have studying everyday for a month. I left software devlopment to become a nurse. It is my calling. (This is for the old ones) It is my dreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm. I'm hopefully starting an LPN program this fall. The school has an agreement with the local community college to place LPN graduates in advancement placement into their RN program. I need all the encouragement that I can get. What I don't need is Goofus/Gallant show "Nurse Jackie" or you highly respected nurses talking down about the profession and each other.
In the software training industry, I was described as a "chunk" learner. I've read the whole ATI study guide, and I've made a refresh list from the mjor points in it. If anyone thinks it might be useful to them, I'll post it in the student forum. Seriously, nurses, please stop putting us future nurses off with your nonsense.
Thanks and love,
JoeLast edit by rn/writer on Apr 27, '12 : Reason: Replace disallowed word with ***.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=703328©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Apr 27, '12 by CLUVLPNAgreed!
- Apr 27, '12 by netglowHonestly Joe, don't know why you come to this site.
It's all real, and it's all truth kiddo. Sounds like you are a big boy and big enough to not want lies.
Best to post your notes in the pre-nursing section then, as it would be helpful to those there.
- Apr 27, '12 by OCNRN63I have no idea what prompted that post.
- Apr 27, '12 by roser13What is LUV?What is the stupid game?
- Apr 27, '12 by whichone'spinkThat Madonna song sucks.
- Apr 27, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNWuh, If this is the worst thing you have to deal with in your dream of becoming a Nurse, then. . .
In the words of a Highly Respected Nurse I have met on here (Gitano), . . .
"You might be living someone elses dream!" -Sir Gitano of Allnurses
Good Luck with your All Your Efforts!!!!!!
- Apr 27, '12 by jadelpnI dunno, I have been on this site for a really long time, and never had but one poster tell me I was "but an LPN"...... Some of my posts may suck out loud, but it has little to do with my credentials.......
- Apr 27, '12 by MN-NurseQuote from SushiJoeI'd say that designation was VERY generous.In the software training industry, I was described as a "chunk" learner.
- Apr 27, '12 by CompleteUnknownQuote from jadelpnHahahahaha jade, plenty of my posts suck out loud for sure, it's to do with my lack of writing credentials more than anything I think. Lol.I dunno, I have been on this site for a really long time, and never had but one poster tell me I was "but an LPN"...... Some of my posts may suck out loud, but it has little to do with my credentials.......