keurig single cup coffee makerRegister Today!
- by jahra Aug 27, '11Anyone have one? How do you like it? And which model do you have?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=610107©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 27, '11 by CT PixieI have it, I love it, can't remember which model..but I know its one of the older ones.
- Aug 27, '11 by caliotter3I've been wanting to get one for some time, but I think I will get the other brand that is a few dollars less. Don't have the money so it will be awhile before I make my final decision.
- Aug 27, '11 by jahraThanks for the replies. Just took a look at them and I am leaning
toward the Elite model which looks like the basic model.
- Aug 28, '11 by morecoffeeplsThank you for starting this thread. I will follow it religiously. This is a surprisingly good product, actually. As simple as it is to operate, just make sure you keep people away from it who are prone to screwing things up. Please let us know how everything works out for you. My fingers are crossed - I wish you good luck & happiness with your future coffee decisions and concerns.
- Aug 28, '11 by nola1202OMG! My sister used to demonstate them in stores, guess she got a discount and she sent one to us.....We figured out the coffee costs about 10 cents a cup (u can reuse the little cups about twice for the largest cup, 3 or 4 times for the smaller.) Ours is the older basic model but wow, when I have to get up for work, that instant gratification totally rocks!
- Aug 28, '11 by CT PixieQuote from caliotter3Are you talking about the Tassimo? They sent me a free coffee maker and a bunch of the coffees (I called to make sure it was FREE with no hidden costs etc. They stated no hidden costs and that if I did not like it they just asked that i pass it on to another for them to use/try/keep). Hated it! Much more difficult to use compared to the Keurig. Coffee selection is minimal. And its loud as hell when it makes coffee. I still have it, put it away in case my Keurig dies. That way I can still have coffee until I can run out and get a new KeurigI've been wanting to get one for some time, but I think I will get the other brand that is a few dollars less. Don't have the money so it will be awhile before I make my final decision.
- Aug 28, '11 by hraneeRNMany units in the hospital I work at including mine have keurigs in the break rooms .....they are amazing!!! So many flavors of coffee and teas!
- Aug 28, '11 by caliotter3When I was looking at them in a Target store, I think it was a Mr. Coffee model that was $10 or $20 less than the Keurig brand. I will probably save up and buy the Keurig model. We'll see.
- Aug 28, '11 by RFRNOur office has one... not sure of the model but it is awesome. Wish I had one at home but my old 12 cup Mr. Coffee is still alive and kicking so I cant justify the cost.