February 27, 2014
- 5And a Happy 2.27.14 to All of you Out There!
I'm Coming to you Tonight from my Art Room.
I assure you, it was a Struggle.
So, Here I Am, in my Art Room, Listening to Classical Music on Vinyl, Sipping Tea, and Generally Enjoying Myself!
Here's to Hoping you, too, have a Opportunity to also Enjoy All That Any of Us Have!
- 5Feb 27 by Ted, BSN, RNGood Morning!
It's 4:54 AM (EST). I'm at work and my one patient is safely sleeping with her heart a-beatin'. Our entire healthcare system is undergoing a software update. As you probably know, this means charting via paper. Just like the "Old Days"! LOL! Thankfully, the IT folks JUST informed us "End Users" aka "nurses" that the software update is now complete!
Davey-Do. . . LOVE the cartoons. My derriere is sitting at the nurse's station at work. LOL!
Well. . . gotta run and do "post downtime" charting. . . Gotta love technology. . . LOL!
- 4Feb 27 by Ted, BSN, RNFinished my post computer downtime charting! That was quick! Just wanted to come back here, quickly, and see what "The Do" had to share in terms of cartoons. Happily "The Do" continues to cartoon away! Nice work, Dave. Having extra time on your hands is time for creativity and fun!
Well. . . back to work.
- 4Feb 27 by Sabby_NC, BSN, RNGood Morning Davey,Ted and all cartoon character posts, oh and all you that pop in for a natter,
I love starting off my day with a giggle and Davey you did not disappoint, you are too funny and very witty. Now I noted you mentioned sipping on tea, was it hot or cold? I love my hot tea and drink it even if it is 90F outside. I have lived over here now coming up on 14 years but still cannot get iced tea past my lips. Spitouiiiiiiiiiiii
Another wonderful day out in the field of hospice although it finished off in a somber mood after attending a funeral. Family have requested the entire hospice team who cared for this patient visit the house today. So I need to get that organized with the rest of the motley crew today.
Whipped up a delicious chicken veggie stir fry last night with the thinnest Chinese Noodles I have ever seen but goodness me that stuff was delishiousessss! I have to say. Mind you after I noshed down on some of that and the endorphins kicked in I was useless.
Was not long before I could not hold my peepers open any longer and due to the lack of sleep night before last I had to brush my fangdangles and haul my toosh into bed. I tried reading for a while but after getting cross eyed then trying to read with one eye at a time it was time to put that light out!!
Wonderful to catch some zzz's and feel refreshed today so watch out world I am ready. LOL
Hope you all have a mahhhvelous day no matter what you get up to, be safe if you are traveling around and smile coz I love you all.
- 4Quote from Sabby_NCI'm Glad you get a Giggle out of these Cartoons, Sabby!I love starting off my day with a giggle and Davey you did not disappoint, you are too funny and very witty. Now I noted you mentioned sipping on tea, was it hot or cold? I love my hot tea
I'm sipping Hot Medicinal Teas- Good Tasting and Good for Me!
Thanks again, Sabby. Coming up with these Cartoons is very Entertaining for me and I do mean to Pass Them On so others may Choose To Enjoy them. If Anyone EVER feels Offended by one of my Cartoons, Please let me Know. I will do Whatever it Takes to Rectify the Situation.
- 5Feb 27 by Joe NightingMaleMorning Davey Ted Sabby
It's a work day so I better do some more moving! Actually I'm hopeful I might finally get an estimate as to when I'll be moving home. That would be good.
Was feeling a bit sick at work yesterday, not sure why, although I felt worse after lunch. Maybe it was something I ate.
Felt better after getting home, got the laundry done and some cooking and even got over to the library. Fell asleep with the lights on, woke up once or twice before I finally shut them off.
Grocery shopping after work today. Will be able to ease up on the low carb stuff after today so shopping should prove a less complicated experience.