Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist....Register Today!
- by brian Admin Feb 24, '12Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist....
While you guys were busy arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!
I love it!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=678540©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,423 Views
- Dear Optimist, Pessimist, Realist, and Opportunist,
While the first three argued about the glass of water and the last one drank it, I determined that the whole thing was an elaborate secret plot by the optimist, pessimist and realist to convince the opportunist that the glass was actually completely empty.
The Conspiracy Theorist
- Feb 24, '12 by efiebkeROFLMAO!!!
- Feb 24, '12 by briantoo funny sirI!
I like this one too:
- Dear Pessimist, Optimist, Realist, Opportunist, and Conspiracy Theorist,
The glass actually does not exist.
The Metaphysical Nihilist
- Dear Pessimist, Optimist, Realist, Opportunist, Conspiracy Theorist, and Metaphysical Nihilist,
I'm tickled pink that there IS a glass....but I'm sorry it's dirty.
The Unabashed Apologist
- Feb 25, '12 by bushamboThe glass HAS NO SCOTCH IN IT!!!! Whaddaya doin"?
Technically, if you take an empty glass and fill it to half, it is half full.
Fill a glass to the top and drink half, it is half empty.
I learned this at the university of hard knocks.
- Feb 27, '12 by Davey DoMarty Seligman said, in his book Learned Optimism, something like, "If you want a Postive Perspective, talk to an Optimist. But if you want a Realistic Perspective talk to a Pessimist".
Davey (Dirt) Do