Any Myers Briggs personality test takers? - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 8, '12 by catladyRNjanellybelly I have a half sleeve, wrist, and forearm tattoos and I've always just worn long sleeves or a lab jacket.
- Sep 8, '12 by Aongroup1990ENFJ. I always come off as the leader.. gosh darn it
- Sep 8, '12 by VivaLasViejasQuote from Aongroup1990ESFJ. I can't get away from the leadership role either, even when I don't want it!ENFJ. I always come off as the leader.. gosh darn it
- Sep 8, '12 by mariebaileyAnother INTP here, along with 3.3% of the general population. I'm in public health nursing, but I'm thinking a/b moving in the direction of infection control.
- Sep 8, '12 by nursingiloveTest results. Estj.
- Sep 8, '12 by janellybellyQuote from VivaLasViejasYour username made me lol.
ESFJ. I can't get away from the leadership role either, even when I don't want it!
- Sep 8, '12 by janellybellyQuote from catladyRNThis is good to know. I practically have a sleeve and do plan to be covered in the future, heh.janellybelly I have a half sleeve, wrist, and forearm tattoos and I've always just worn long sleeves or a lab jacket.
- Sep 8, '12 by blondy2061hISTJ here. Looks like I'm the only one in the thread so far. I don't really know enough about the test to know what that means.
- Sep 9, '12 by CloveryI've taken several quizzes and always come up as INTP. I'm in my last semester now and I really want to work with geriatric populations, med-surg, or oncology. Perhaps ICU after I get some experience. I love reading nursing journals and evidence based practice and trying to implement what I've read in my clinicals. I'm also interested in research and informatics. I think, after some years of experience, I could design a really awesome program for electronic charting.
- Sep 9, '12 by CatzillaDepending on which test I take- ISTP or ISTJ. There doesn't seem to be a lot of "Sensing" in the AllNurses world, which surprises me.