Any Myers Briggs personality test takers? - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 8, '12 by hiddencatRNQuote from equestriRNI've always understood the I/E part to describe more of a core relationship with people, rather than any and all interactions with people. How do I need to recharge? By socializing with others, or alone with a good book? Does spending time in large groups drain me after a while or is it energizing?I'm also INFP in emerg! I love it. But I need some alone time after work, and sometimes I'll take breaks by myself too.
I love people and am social, chat and get to know my coworkers, love throwing parties, but I need alone time with my thoughts to relax. Being alone comes naturally, reaching out to others requires more effort.
Now, contrasted that to my little sister, who gets super bored when she's by herself. Even as a kid she didn't like a ton of alone time.
- Sep 8, '12 by cardiacrocksI'm personality type ESTJ, and it is dead on, it described me exactly how I am. I am hoping to become a DNP. Currently, I work as a Registered Nurse-BSN, on a cardiac-step-down unit. This was fun, I love taking these type of tests.
- Sep 8, '12 by mamataraI'm INFP and have tested that way multiple times since I was a teenager (am now 38). The only difference is I am way less Introverted on the scale now vs back then. I'm a RN at a Cardiac ICU & Stepdown unit (14 beds ICU/14 beds SDU). I love it, but I do hope to get my NP someday.
- Sep 8, '12 by pyriticsilenceI'm INTP (have tested this way since age 18) and looking into psychiatric nursing, with the potential for being a psychiatric NP in the longterm future.
- Sep 8, '12 by FlareIm an ENTJ, i know my career in school nursing is a bit off track from my personality type, but i make it work! It does explain why i enjoy my prn ADN job, though...
- Sep 8, '12 by janellybellyReally enjoying reading all these responses!
- Sep 8, '12 by biblepoetEstj I work in ortho
- Sep 8, '12 by onceanurseI'm INFP. I have never found a niche in hospital nursing. Med/Surg was probably the absolute worst! I have a separate "work persona" versus "off-duty persona." I'm friendly but not particularly chatty, pretty much ignore gossip and random chitchat, keep a very orderly work space, and talk to people better one-on-one than in groups. I currently work as a manager for an assisted living facility, and this is a good fit.
- Sep 8, '12 by citylights89I'm an INTJ, but since I just graduated, I have no specialty. :/ I'll get back to you on that.