Any Myers Briggs personality test takers? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 8, '12 by RN/MomI am an INTJ working med-surg as an LVN and can say it is TOTALLY the wrong area of nursing for my personality. Way too much personal interaction involved (I like working with just a few pts/people at a time), way too hectic, way too much drama. The only reason I haven't quit is that I am working night shift. I think med-surg is best suited for very task-oriented extroverted types.As a newly-licensed RN, I am hoping to move into L&D or ICU. Less patients to focus on in these areas, more critical thinking, more autonomy.
- Sep 8, '12 by hiddencatRNINFP/J. I work in emergency nursing, primarily peds but am adding adult experience too now.
- Sep 8, '12 by ericaejI am an ESTJ and just started nursing school.
- Sep 8, '12 by madwife2002Mine is ESTP I am a facility manager
- Sep 8, '12 by Good Morning, GilINFJ . I work in MICU. I took this test way back in high school, and then read the whole book, and made my family and friends take it, trying to guess what they were. I was usually pretty accurate.
Interesting, though. I enjoy being an ICU nurse, suits me well, and I think I would enjoy heme/onc in the future.
- Sep 8, '12 by siRNitaINFP, I think MB is fairly accurate. Got tested in college to help select roommates... That didn't work. I just started as a float nurse. I'm a good listener, and I have learned over the years to project confidence, but I'm not a "chatter." My spouse who will be a dr is an ISFJ.
- Sep 8, '12 by TheCommuterI have ranged from INFP to INTP. It's been INTP in more recent years.
I am a floor nurse at an acute rehabilitation hospital, and prior to that, worked as a floor nurse for several years in LTC. I am a good listener, but not much of a talker. I also do not enjoy lots of interaction, so I have a strong preference for the night shift.