Any Myers Briggs personality test takers? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 8, '12 by RN/MomI am an INTJ working med-surg as an LVN and can say it is TOTALLY the wrong area of nursing for my personality. Way too much personal interaction involved (I like working with just a few pts/people at a time), way too hectic, way too much drama. The only reason I haven't quit is that I am working night shift. I think med-surg is best suited for very task-oriented extroverted types.As a newly-licensed RN, I am hoping to move into L&D or ICU. Less patients to focus on in these areas, more critical thinking, more autonomy.
- Sep 8, '12 by hiddencatRNINFP/J. I work in emergency nursing, primarily peds but am adding adult experience too now.
- Sep 8, '12 by ericaejI am an ESTJ and just started nursing school.
- Sep 8, '12 by madwife2002Mine is ESTP I am a facility manager
- Sep 8, '12 by flyingchangeQuote from hiddencatRNI'm also INFP in emerg! I love it. But I need some alone time after work, and sometimes I'll take breaks by myself too.INFP/J. I work in emergency nursing, primarily peds but am adding adult experience too now.
- Sep 8, '12 by CapeCodMermaidENTP....director of nursing for a large SNF. I'm not reallu sure I believe in test validity.
- Sep 8, '12 by Good Morning, GilINFJ . I work in MICU. I took this test way back in high school, and then read the whole book, and made my family and friends take it, trying to guess what they were. I was usually pretty accurate.
Interesting, though. I enjoy being an ICU nurse, suits me well, and I think I would enjoy heme/onc in the future.
- Sep 8, '12 by siRNitaINFP, I think MB is fairly accurate. Got tested in college to help select roommates... That didn't work. I just started as a float nurse. I'm a good listener, and I have learned over the years to project confidence, but I'm not a "chatter." My spouse who will be a dr is an ISFJ.
- Sep 8, '12 by TheCommuterI have ranged from INFP to INTP. It's been INTP in more recent years.
I am a floor nurse at an acute rehabilitation hospital, and prior to that, worked as a floor nurse for several years in LTC. I am a good listener, but not much of a talker. I also do not enjoy lots of interaction, so I have a strong preference for the night shift.
- Sep 8, '12 by lisaemtI just took the test and I'm an ESTP which is probably good because I'm studying to become an emergency nurse practitioner and do disaster relief work!