- 3Apr 18, '13 by kiyasmomI am a strong woman of faith and I believe in His Word. He says where two or more are gathered in my Name, I will be in the midst. Also, when two or more touch and agree, it shall be done. Well, I need someone to touch and agree with me. We are in one of the biggest crises of our marriage... Of our lives. Three months ago, things were perfect, and in just a few weeks time, everything seems to be going downhill fast. I am so discouraged. I feel like a failure-- my children are seeing the strain on the household, and emotionally the toll is overwhelming. Depression is earring away at my spouse. Even in taking steps to make the situation better, something gets in the way. It seems like one blow after another. I need prayers. I need someone who is willing to help me call on Him. We know that the mountains can be turned to plains... Well, I've been staring at this mountain, climbing this mountain, calling upon Him for grace, and yet... Please just help me. I know this is a pathetic, pitiful cry, but I felt led to reach out. Please pray with me, for our finances, for our health, and for our marriage. Thank you.
- 917 Views
- 2Apr 18, '13 by JustBeachyNurseThread moved to religion forum in the allnurses breakroom. You can use your same user name and password from the 'yellow' allnurses side to post in the 'blue' breakroom side.
Best wishes for strength & wisdom in this most difficult time.
- 4Apr 18, '13 by Esme12 Asst. Admin((HUGS))Thank you, Lord, for being there for me and allowing me to cry out to you in my times of need.
It is amazing to me that the Lord of the Universe would take time to listen to me and to care about what I say.
God, there are things happening around me right now that I do not understand. Some of these things make me feel weak, helpless and afraid.
Even in the midst of this, I know that you are the Lord.
I know that the situation is in Your hand, and I trust You. I beseech you for strength and for wisdom that I would be able to endure this situation and be able to handle it in a way that would bring glory to Your name.
In Jesus name. Amen.
Read more: Prayers for Strength and Guidance
- 2Apr 18, '13 by herring_RN GuideMy Grandma taught me this prayer:
Dear God, when all is darkness and we feel our weakness and helplessness, give us the sense of Your presence, Your love, and Your strength. Help us to have perfect trust in Your protecting love and strengthening power, so that nothing may frighten or worry us, for we shall see Your hand, Your purpose, Your will through all things.
- 4Apr 18, '13 by sharpeimom GuideFor kiyasmom:
Circle me Lord; keep peace within; keep evil out. Hide me in the shadow of your wings, O Lord.
Be our light in the darkness, O Lord, and in your great mercy defend us from all perils and dangers of this night.
- 4Apr 19, '13 by rdsxfnrnI have been tested lately also. I truly believe He will guide me out of this mess, and help me see the light. I am not an over religious type, but I do have faith. I will send healing prayers your way. I will leave you with this quote, whose writer escapes me at the moment.... " Faith isn't faith until it's all you're left holding onto"
- 4Apr 21, '13 by FranemtnurseFather,
Klyasmom is in a terrible fix right now, and she needs help. Please lead her to whatever she needs. You have all the resources available, because you are an all knowing God who loves us all. If you are building her faith and trust in you by having her wait for an answer, then please let her know, because then she will know you aren't turning your back on her. Thank you for responding to this request. In Jesus' name, amen.
- 3Apr 22, '13 by kiyasmomThank you to each of you. It is so difficult to humble yourself amongst your peers, but He says to humble ourself and pray. I know He has a plan... Friday the tire flew off my car as I was driving. He kept me safe. He kept others safe. This trial is not for nothing. I will wait as He orders my steps. Thank you for standing with me in this difficult time!