Who's Good In Pharmacology? Need To Settle Something - Page 4Register Today!
- Awesome, and enlightening DoGoodThenGo!
- Dec 10, '12 by DoGoodThenGo"Pregnacy can be made a happier experience."
Why do those words fill one with a sense of foreboding and dread? Sound like something "Rosemary" would read on the walls of her OB's office during an exam visit.
But wait, there's more. Wallace Laboratories covered all the bases!
For your late night reading pleasure:
http://www.med.umich.edu/psych/facul...l/07_Metzl.pdfLast edit by DoGoodThenGo on Dec 10, '12 : Reason: Content
- Okay, you missed your call! I crown you a Nurse Journalist and Archivist RN. I can't get enough medical history in- obvious now after Miltown, shock therapy, and Tuskeegee why they call it "Practice." Not to derail the thread, but in the same spirit of the thread:
What was that medication that caused all the horrible birth defects, and high infant mortality- I swear it's locked in a room in my brain(I did a report on it in Pharm I, and now it escapes me!)
Was it Thalidomide?...google, here I comeLast edit by BostonTerrierLoverRN on Dec 10, '12
- Dec 10, '12 by TihrgrI do not remember Phenobarbital in the 60's as a capsule. I use to have Epilepsy and back then I had various doses of a tablet, but never a capsule.
- Dec 10, '12 by ktwlpnMaybe Jagger and Richards used "yellow" because they wanted two syllables? I guess I'm not into overthinking song lyrics today.
- Dec 10, '12 by Spidey's momQuote from BostonTerrierLoverRNI'm not Esme . . but yes.Lol, it was before my time, I got introduced to that one in all the movies made in the 80s about the 50s. Thanks for the visuals!!
Esme12, was Thalidomide the one that caused all those children born with abnormities, and deformations?Last edit by Spidey's mom on Dec 10, '12