What kind of music gets you all hyped up/pumped up?Register Today!
- by SilverLove Sep 5, '12Ok I need some input... what specific song do you enjoy and get you all hyped up/ pumped up? Work out music, pre-game, etc....List by artist/song title.(thanks in advance)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=781549©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 878 Views
- Sep 5, '12 by herring_RNDixieland always maked me happy and gets me moving.
Of course this is the favorite song recorded after the Saints won the Super Bowl --
My favorite song as done at Farm Aid 1987 -- Arlo Guthrie, Willie Nelson, Neil Young & More -Last edit by herring_RN on Sep 6, '12 : Reason: fix embed
- Sep 6, '12 by efiebkeThere are MANY pieces that "gets me moving". Here's one of my favorites. It's the jazz-fusion instrumental titled, "Birdland" by the famous fusion group, Weather Report. I'm listening to it as I type! (It's even helping me get rid of this early-morning headache! LOL!)
Here's a video of Weather Report playing "Birdland" which was taped in 1878! It looks like they're all having the greatest time! Enjoy!
- Sep 6, '12 by efiebkeHere's another one! It's the "Mr. Trololo" song. I think it was video-taped in the late 1960s/early 1970s. Makes me smile every time I listen to it! It's mesmorizing! LOL!
I just read that the guy who recorded this piece passed away earlier this year. How sad. He will be missed.
In memory of Eduard Khil, the singer of this piece. . . .
- Sep 27, '12 by whichone'spinkMumford and Sons has been the band that's being played the most on my iPod. They just released their new album this week, and this is their first single:
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait - YouTube
- Sep 27, '12 by herring_RNI wanted to be at this concert but was scheduled to work.
This Train Is Bound For Glory by the Railroad Revival Tour, San Pedro 4/22/11 - YouTube
- Sep 28, '12 by whichone'spinkDammit! And I wish I could have seen them at Red Rocks Amphitheater, but I was in North Dakota interviewing for jobs.