Silver Linings Playbook
- 2Jan 31, '13 by mariebaileyI really enjoyed this movie! I was impressed at how well a comedy managed to shed light on mental illness. Bradley Cooper's character was also able to be relatable and human, albeit manic.
- What did you think of the movie?
- Do you plan to see it if you haven't already?
- Do you think it is Oscar-worthy?
- 3Feb 1, '13 by VivaLasViejas GuideI've been wondering whether or not to see this movie. Don't know if it'd be a form of escapism, being a supposed romantic comedy, or too 'relatable' with a bipolar lead character. It certainly draws some extreme viewpoints......people either love it or hate it, it seems.
I'm definitely not a fan of the movie's reviewer---referring to people with MI with terms such as "head case" and "kook" should've been banned years ago. Shame on the NYT.
- 2Feb 1, '13 by BCgradnurse GuideI really enjoyed this movie. I thought the characters were fairly realistic, and it was hard to see them struggle, but I think that was the point. It was also gratifying to see them triumph. I think the actors did a wonderful job and the film is Oscar-worthy.