Yes, Im gonna talk about sexRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Yes, Im gonna talk about sex in Dating / Relationships, part of Family Central ... So one of my coworkers got hit on my an R2 at my job for the 5th time and decided to go for it...by BlackMurse1 Nov 14, '12So one of my coworkers got hit on my an R2 at my job for the 5th time and decided to go for it after feeling her out and seeing she could keep the sex to her self.
Well he was wrong, she told a friend who told another and by tuesday everyone on his floor knew about it.
I myself have made a rule not to mess with people I work with. This survey is to see what people would or not be willing to do when it comes to sex at work.
Please be honest and leave any feedback.
Would you have sex with the following people if you knew you would not get caught.Poll: Which one of these people would you have sex with if you knew you wouldnt get caught
16 Votes / Multiple Choice
Fellow Staff Nurse
Patient Family Member
None Of The Above
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=797582©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,552 Views
- Nov 14, '12 by llgMy answer would be "none of the above" -- unless we were in a committed relationship and would not be keeping it a secret.
I was raised in a small town where very few secrets were kept for very long. I learned early in life that you can't count on things remaining secret. I was also taught that "if you feel you have to sneak around ... you probably shouldn't be doing it." While I will admit there are exceptions to that rule, it's usually a good rule to follow.
- Nov 14, '12 by nrsang97Exactly what llg said.
- Nov 14, '12 by That GuyOh man, how do I answer this.... Things at my old hospital were very close. People found out real fast whether I liked it or not. Didnt make it awkward or anything. I didnt care that people knew, only if they made a big deal about it.
- Nov 14, '12 by Ntheboat2I just don't really come across that many men in the hospital that I'd be attracted to....or that would be attracted to me. There's the occassional halfway "cute for a geek" doctor or therapist, but nobody I could even picture in that way. I did take care of a reeeally cute patient once and he asked me to go out which was tempting but I said no!
- Nov 14, '12 by Spidey's momI agree with llg . . . "none of the above".
- Nov 15, '12 by TweetyPatients are patients and no way no how ever never.
There are no such things as secrets. Before I had sex with anyone at work I'd have to ask myself if I was willing for everyone to know and am I willing to leave my position if necessary (i.e. manager, etc.).
I don't engage in casual sex and don't pursue relationships with people I work with. If for whatever reason I found myself falling in love and having a relationship with someone else on that list I'd let it happen and let the cards fall wherever they may knowing that there are no such things as secrets.
- Nov 15, '12 by Davey DoSexual Relationships that exist specifically for Physical Pleasure and do not involve Deep Feelings of Love or Security are usually a result of a Need for External Gratifaction. Which is an Unhealthy Attempt to quell Screams from the Primal Pool of Low Self-Esteem Pain.
Publically discussing a Sexual Conquest indicates an Individual's need to feel Accomplished in oder to, again, attempt to deal with Feelings of Low Self-Esteem.
Gathering Data to support One's Feelings or Beliefs and to Reinforce the Worth of That Belief indicates Self-Doubt, which, you may have guessed by now, is a Method of Dealing with a Low Self Image.
Davey (Old Frigid Psych Nurse) DoLast edit by Davey Do on Nov 15, '12
- Nov 15, '12 by TheCommuterI added an option to the poll to include "None Of The Above."
- Nov 15, '12 by Spidey's momw00t Davey!!